Sunday, August 20, 2006

WOW, what a day!! (Wessa’s words)

Today, where do I start?! Ummm… oh yeah we woke up! We did school work (maths) until we were allowed to go swimming (in the caravan parks heated pool!). We got bored of that pretty quickly! So we moved on to the days next activity (we looked behind us just in case we had forgotten something like Dad is always telling us to, and found we had left nothing!). The shops awaited next. In the supermarket there are these shoes I want to get (Crocks) but mum says that $47.50 is too expensive. So I will just get some in Perth (cheaply we hope)! When we got back we found that Dad had gone for a long walk. We started lunch without him. After lunch Mum and I read our books. Isabel played a very unsuccessful time on Neopets (the games were to slow to play). Dad finally returned back and then mum enthusiastically got us up and ready for the beach. Mum and Isabel left before us (so we could get a shady spot on the beach). Dad and I followed on 5 minutes later. Dad, Isabel and I went for a snorkel whilst Mum read her book. We saw lots of fish and coral and a dead giant clam (it was not that big). After a sun bake and a swim we left the beach. Isabel and I went for another swim. Eventually we were joined by Mum. For a while we got the pool to ourselves.
WOW, what a day!!

No comments: